Benefits of Everpure filtered water
The quality standards that govern British water supplies are amongst the strictest in the world, so our water is in general safe, clean and wholesome. However, it doesn't always taste very  nice.
This can be due to many reasons - the condition of your pipe work or the level of necessary disinfecting chlorine added by the water company.
If your tap water has an unpleasant smell or taste, why not fit a Everpure activated carbon filtration system in your kitchen. It makes the water crystal clear, significantly reduces chlorine ingestion and
saves the expense of buying bottled water.
The amount of water we drink effects many aspects of our health, such as:
- Water Retention In order to eliminate water retention we have to drink more, not less. If we do not drink enough, our bodies start to retain
water to compensate.
- Body Temperature Water helps to regulate the temperature of our bodies through respiration and perspiration.
- Breathing We need water just to breathe. In order to take in oxygen and eliminate carbon dioxide, our lungs must be moistened by water.
- Brain Depression and chronic fatigue syndrome are often the result of dehydration.
- Joints Water lubricates our joints When cartilage is hydrated the two opposing surfaces slide smoothly and the damage caused by
friction is minimal.
- Back The joints in the spinal column are dependent on the hydraulic properties of the water stored in the disc. Back pain is often
relived by hydration.
- Kidneys Our kidneys remove waste products such as urea and lactic acid, which must be dissolved in water.
- Pregnancy Water helps to convey the nutrients through the baby's blood. Water helps to prevent bladder and urinary tract infections,
and piles in the mother.
- Weight Loss Since water does not contain calories, it helps to reduce the appetite and assists the body in metabolising fats.